Quarry Master- White Marble
Owner of a large white marble quarry located in South Asia is seeking a full time experienced quarry master to develop, lead, direct and manage quarry design, quarry development and extraction plans to deliver optimum product quality and quantities with continuous improvement of operational efficiencies and asset performance.
Key duties include:
- Develop, lead, direct and manage quarry design, development and extraction plans.
- Monitor drilling, blasting and extraction schedules within a complex quarry development plan to maximize the economic life of the quarry.
- Ensure operational teams are adequately resourced, trained and developed.
- Confirm sufficient assets are in place to maximize availability and utilization.
- Establish operational control mechanisms and reporting.
- Maintain the highest level of health and safety as well as environmental objectives with continuous improvement in these areas.
- 8+ years as Quarry Master in complex white marble quarry: planning, extraction design, sequencing, technology and resource allocation
- Extensive understanding of geological formation
- MSc in a related area is plus
- Willing to relocate 8-9 months per year to South Asia
- A minimum basic knowledge of English language
Very competitive compensation negotiable with experience level